Pan Arab Child Neurology Association
P A C N A
- To Promote Child Neurology in the Arab area .
- To increase awareness of Arab Physicians about the medical
problems dealing with Child Neurology.
- To increase a awareness of Arab Child Neurologists to the
conferences & meetings of the regional, and international societies.
- Foundation of Arab child Neurology journal.
- Dr. Ahmed Raouf , Egypt.( Founding president)
- Dr. Abdel Karim Al-Qudah, Jordan, 2002
- Dr. Fatma Mahmoud, Bahrain, 2003
- Dr. Hamed El - Khayat, Egypt , 2004 ( Present )
- 1st PACNA conference. Egypt, February, 2002
- 2nd PACNA conference. Jordan, October, 2002
- 3rd PACNA conference. Bahrain, December, 2003
- 4th PACNA conference. Egypt, March, 2004
congress. Beirut, Lebanon. November 2005 ( President Prof. Mohamed
Mikati, Lebanon )
6th PACNA congress. Addan,
Yemen. March 2006 ( President Prof. Abdel Karim Rasae, Yemen )
7th PACNA congress. Cairo,
Egypt. November 2006 ( President Prof. Ahmed Raouf, egypt )